Monday, September 14, 2009

Trying to find a song

You know I'm constantly on the go in cyberspace when it comes to finding an unknown song. I google the lyrics nothing pops up. I search endlessly until I collapse and can't twitch a muscle.

I crawl the falls across the desert ta da ta da da,
we walk for miles and miles to find where we've been.... all along.....

And the rest I do not know. I'm dying to locate this song but so far no luck. I just hate it when that happens. You loop this song in your head but have no idea about the song title or artist. You spend minutes sometimes even hours searching and nothing comes up. Such a frustrating feeling.

You know I feel bad for the bashing Taylor Swift received from Kanye at the MTV music awards last night. Wondering why Taylor didn't retaliate by talking shit about Kanye at the Subway stations through lyrics. Look out folks for a song on Swift's upcoming album titled "Kanyay is gay". Would I wanna listen to it? Text y for yes and FUCK NO!!! for no. Seriously I FUCKIN HATE COUNTRY SO YEAH THAT'S RIGHT UP YOURS MS. SWIFT. And Beyonce is no better 'cept when she's performing with Destiny's Child.

No comments:

Post a Comment