Saturday, October 10, 2009

Time travelling of the mind

Went to a wedding reception today. Not too shabby and the bride wasn't anywhere near hotness. Hardly any bombshells which is sad cuz they say that weddings are the ideal place for fetching honeys and sexing them up! Reminds me of Wedding Crashers and I fuckin hate the movie so so much. Don't know why? The sparks all occur during the exchange of wedding vows which is when libidos really peak in a man. This is when you should be looking eye to eye with another brood and don't forget to smile and say cheese! It's a big day for ya all of a sudden.

You know I just realized something. I get so mind boggled into the present and what' s going on that I forget that you'd have to unravel with the future. For instance, ten years ago would we have ever imagined that social networking sites like facebook and twitter would even exist? Forget that would we have ever thought about how popular social networking would've become in the first place? Of course not and would business executives, entrepreneurs, and other like-minded individuals ever realize that they use such sites to promote their businesses or provide more information about it? A big NO NO. The point is you can never predict what impact the future will have on you and the opporunities you aspire to seek. Today you may be salivating all over the Lamborghinis but fast forward to ten years and don't you think you'll be salivating over...I dunno...Transformer Lamborghinis, or a more fancy, environmental friendly car with electric power, call him Greenie. What if in twenty years, air travel becomes more affordable and convenient? What if we're able to travel from Dallas to Tokyo in supersonic speed? What if passengers are able to cheat the airline industry by being able to download torrent plane tickets? Hey it could happen. So perhaps I should throw pharmacy school back in the radar. I could actually travel the world delivering medicines to areas in need of particular medicines and the best part is that air travel will advance, that is once I reach the peak of my career say I ever decide to become a pharmacist. Cha-ching!!! I should start looking into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment