Sunday, October 11, 2009

Two Cougars and a twenty something guy

So I'm over at this Coffee place right now and these two youthful middle aged women are wiping all of the chairs. I'd refer to them as cougars but they don't quite meet the criteria. But to be generous person I'm I'll just go ahead and say that they're semi-hot. And the best part is that I'm the only customer present at the time. Yup, here I'm surfing the internet waiting for these two to get it on! *breaths heavily* YESSS Get it on ladies come on start taking those tops off, start smooching, starting licking eachother, come on, I want it all. I want some girl to girl action give me sum of dat shit. HOOK ME UP!!! Come on, touch eachothers boobs and lick it all around. Uh-huh....uh-huh....ohright!

No comments:

Post a Comment