Monday, February 22, 2010

Stress kills!

Ugh....there's too much stress in me right now. Don't know why I put off studying for the math 8-12 exam till now when I had the past two weeks to allot time to studying. Maybe it's because I've been teaching math for the past year and so the majority of the concepts are still fresh in my head. But then there's all these advanced trigonometric lessons, vector calculus, proofs, and lots of crack in the head lessons that I'm not fluent in. AAAAAAAAAA which means I'll have to bust my ass off like anything for the next few days so I wanna make it to the test time on Friday. That gives me four more days and 30 more hours of cramming. I'd say it can be done!! Just had some hot cocoa and sweet tea so should be able to pull through even though I have work in about an hour and a half. Oh well, back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment