Friday, April 23, 2010

I feel very fatigued right now, like Paul Bunyan fatigued. That's right I'm feeling the giants' fatigue right now. Today was totally awkward. I'll elaborate more and that later. I also feel saddened by the fact that I won't be able to make it to the UT prospective students campish tomorrow at South Padre Island. I would've fuckin j'adored the opportunity unfortunately I'll have to work at that exact same time. PHOOEY! I was thinking maybe I'd jet just for this fabulous occassion but who in the right mind would ever sacrifice pay just for a volunteer event. But baby this ain't just your ordinary volunteer event it's platinum folks seriously!!! I'm realizing more and more everyday how much I love mentoring others about college and its rigors. Perhaps it has a lot to do with my personal experiences and I'd like to use it to reach out to other students.

No comments:

Post a Comment