Saturday, April 3, 2010

I feel practically mutilated right now. Hell who am I kidding I don't wanna study for that damn certification exam. Perhaps I have a minor case of the procrastinators syndrome I don't know. Whatever it is I don't wanna study period! I'd say I have over-the-edge math skills to the extent where I screw the long hours of cramming that come with the study package. But then again, I'm not as fluent as I thought in Statistics and apparently there is more to Probability. Let's see I plan on taking this exam the following Monday, which gives me ample time to prepare. And I'm starting to feel so drowsy as well but no slacking will have to be my temporary motto. There has been so much on my mind lately. One of them including how to make extra money. My think-tank was saying I should sell all the books I don't need to Half-Price Books. Don't know how much money I'll receive but hopefully enough for my welfare. Yes enterprises really do turn on me such as generating a cash cow for instance. I'm not so turned on by the idea of inventing a product and then selling it at a bargaining price, but the process is quite intriguing. Social entrepreneurship kicks way more ass to me however and always will!!! Guess I'll just whip out my crappy headphones and listen to some electronic gold. mmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment