Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I had one of the most bizarre dreams last night. Or maybe it was today morning as I kinda overslept and was late in picking up the housekeeper. Anyway I was hanging around some variation of my poolhouse and all of a sudden I notice these two people just floating in the water without movement. This stoner like blond guy and this beautiful Hispanic girl were about ten meters apart from eachother in the pool and was as if they both passed out of hypothermia. Anyway two or three days passed and while I was at the party there they were still except this time they sunk a little. So I go and reach for the girls hand while part of her head and arm were still visible in the pool and then they both gradually sink into the water, I try to hold the girls hand to attempt to pull her up but it just slips away as they boy and girl descend rapidly. So I start to stick my arm in there hoping I can still reach for it but I can't feel a thing! So I call a security guard and inform him and we try and search for them the only problem is that the waters are murky and not a sight of those two. He doesn't even bother to dive into the water to rescue them he just tells me that there's nothing and leaves. Hours later, numerous people including police were on the scene with bodybags after they have finally been found. And then I wake up really shaken up about that whole dream. I just really hope I don't have one of those in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment