Thursday, June 25, 2009

Face maintenance sucks


I hate shaving period! It's just sad that I have to fit shaving into my schedule once every two days. And when I say shaving I don't just mean my face I also mean my head. Although shaving your head with a razor is a piece of cake! But what an inconvenience it is. I can't ever be mobile around the house with an unshaved face now can I? It's just funny how this just repeatedly keeps happening to me. I get up in the morning, I feel unkempt, I become too lazy to do anything about it, and so I wallow around for minutes thinking about whether I should get on with my schedule or not?, my mind becomes disoriented, and it loops back to becoming too damn lazy to shave my face!! Anyways I have no idea how long it'll be till my ass reads employed. I know I need to keep an open mind and be patient but I don't know sometimes I feel like I could've landed a job my now with a consulting company like Accenture with prior internship experience, which I failed to land by the way. And now the only thing I can do is just scramble for contacts hoping that something will come about with the company of my choice. Lets see, screw research!, and half-screw teaching because I plan to take the math 4-8 test yay for me! Being a teacher will definitely help me pick up some valuable skills that I can use elsewhere.

Isn't it funny how some people just keep changing their minds when it comes to what careers they wanna pursue? There are so many people out there that are confused by a plummeting job market. And I betcha you'll see lots of career changers out on the streets. As for me, it's interesting because I may have changed my mind like gizillions of times. After I officially became a high school graduate my first aspiration was to either be a software engineer or a gamer. And then when I realized that it wasn't right for me I decided that I wanted to get into biotechnology, and then I had the film industry in mind, followed by nutrition, pharmacy, journalism, advertising/public relations, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, business side of biotechnology, uhhh I don't know, writing, acting, I don't know, and finally I've landed my cards on consulting for now and possibly human resources whew that was an exhaustive list.  And from the above list I found nutrition to be very interesting and here's why: I'll explain in my next entry and some of the key words of that entry will be babes and hotness!

No comments:

Post a Comment