Friday, June 5, 2009

Life is the exact opposite of a smoothie

So as I was flipping through the channels today and I found myself mumbling "Jerry Jerry Jerry" cuz it turned out that I was hungry for more Springer. The previous episode was simply fanfuckintastic when a guy cheats three women by having sex with all of them at once unknown to one another. Deception is such a turn on especially when some other playa is in that place! Oh and by the way pudding is so enticing, vanilla pudding in particular but I'll save this for my next entry.

So something kinda interesting just spooked up from behind me it all started when I abruptly decide to drive to Fast Eddies for the Finals Game 1 viewing. And lemme tell ya as much as I loathe Kobe the guy was marvelous. 40 points may not have been his best night but it was indeed an accomplishment against the resilient Orlando Magic! So lemme get to the interesting part. So this cute bartender walks to me while I was watching the game and just drops the "what are you passionate about?" question on me and then all of a sudden we strike up a brief conversation, and all the while I'm all "She'd probably go from cute to hot if she had a boob job, and if maybe she grew her hair longer". Turns out I guessed right she was a philosophy major; And very unusual for my taste, it's funny because I've never met anybody this interesting up at UT. So lemme fast forward here, so later on she asks me what my latest writing gig was and I go "Why do birds have beaks?" It was a very creative and dull answer all at the same time maybe I was just trying to score points with the chick or something. To come to think of it that was actually a Home run for me in my peoples skills department. Never thought I'd come up with such an answer maybe it was the girl who did the trick. It's just that I was so amazed by the way I answered that what is your writing gig question.

No comments:

Post a Comment