Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The sunshine is upon us

Good morning fellow cyberjockeys. It's Day 3/4 for me in the Mexican border, or as I like to call it little Mexico. Pretty creative eh? It's kinda like how Miami is denoted as little Havana. Maybe I should call the entire area of Deep South Texas little Monterrey or something minus the pollution and the scenery. You know I think cruising to Monterrey would be a swell idea I've never paid a visit to that neck of the woods and I've heard it's breath-taking. But then again there is extreme pollution there apparently hopefully it ain't as bad as India! Although I don't know I'm quite accustomed to the smell of Indian pollution perhaps because of my Indian ancestry. Once sniff and that's it the security channels within my system shout ACTIVATED! I've heard New Delhi is a great place to work, a pocket of white people hold high class jobs out there so yeah I'm sure you'll still get an adequate dose of beer drinkers in the evenings before supper, and special pubs or hungout places where they'll televise Yankee games and several NFL games, why not throw in college football besides like my white former roommate I'm sure lots of other white folks are addicted to it and would hate to do anything but sit on their asses all day with a cold beer in their hand tuning into some NCAA football on a Saturday. Of course what would I know about whities I'm not white. It's just that I was freaked out when I took this quiz about how white you are. And the result: TATADADAA, 100% white. I'm fuckin serious so unexpected. Unless I was programmed to check the correct responses only so the quiz would return as white as possible. Can't help it. As much as you want to accept your roots I feel that as long as you're born in America you would wanna be labeled as white as possible.

You know Mexico City is also on my 'wanting to vacation at' places. The largest city in the world DANG! I betcha the chicks are smokin hot, possibly even hotter than the babes you bump into in New York City or even sixth street in Austin. Oh I fuckin love Austin. As I mentioned in the previous post I'd love to settle in a city like New York and then hopefully I can earn frequent flier miles and use it towards jetting to Vegas once every three months and then to Austin like once every six? seven months? It's interesting how non-New Yorkers living in New York wanna move out after a certain number of years. It's all about lowering the bills baby. Yeah I know it's as expensive as fuck but here's how I view the situation. If you could save up enough money before heading out there and struggle by living there for four years you'll pretty much get your slice of New York. And then I dunno perhaps you'll feel like an accomplished man due to the electrifying nightlife and let's not forget the high dating volume. You could snag a date there in like ten days after moving I'd say at the rate singles associate. But going back to the chicks from Mexico City due to the unstable law throughout Mexico they may have so much freedom to the extent that everyday is a Mardi Gras either inside the clubs or on the streets of downtown. It's almost like a New Orleans facade except better!

Alright so I'm at a hot Wifi spot right now at this place called Coffee Zone and lemme tell ya the music and then public restrooms are five star! I've never seen such state of the art public restrooms in my entire life. Even five star restaurants that I've visited have lacked it. You know maybe I'll start to like public restrooms after all after all there is nothing better than a couple of paintings of Mona Lisa, Da Vinci, or whoever to make you breath a sigh of relief right before you take that nasty ol' shit. But I'm still as frustrated as hell right now I'd want nothing more than to just lay my ass in my room and surf the net while also looking up jobs and careers so I can practice decisiveness. Austin is my destination for now, maybe the Dallas suburbs or Houston.....

No comments:

Post a Comment