Friday, August 7, 2009

Are Fridays designated for work, play, or work&play dubbed together?

I despise it so much when you feel like your pressed for time working on somthing but can't focus cuz you have to go to a play in a couple of hours followed by Kareoke. Friday is nicknamed Funday and as we all know tis the day to shake that bootay!!! And besides last Friday was nothing but a ruckus for me all anxious about my test scores. And the next horror episode - episode#2065 in the life of Mamarama - organizing that big fat portfolio with your resume, cover letter, and other credentials. That's exactly what I should be working on right now but my concentration has shut down. What do you do when that happens? Do you give yourself a pat on the back and say "you've tried but guess what today is? You gotta go out there and get krunked!!!" And that's exactly what's gonna happen. And if today happened to be Wednesday, I'd punch myself on the face really hard, knocking myself out!

You know I've decided to title my posts after I finish writing them. It's just so hard to visualize the name for a title. After reading what your post is about then it becomes so much easier to be creative in what title you'll give it.

No comments:

Post a Comment