Sunday, August 9, 2009

Why does soda have to be such a drug?

So today was just one of those lazy days for me where I couldn't do anything. It's that diet Cherry Coke's fault it just warped me into a sedentary state. Prior to that I order pizza and devoured four slices. All this beautiful time and it went to a waste. I love my buddy Adrian but for some reason I just could not go with him to his family get together at some barbecue pit. It was his dad that I feared of course as I was warned about what a jerk he really is. I only wish I could stick around till next weekend to watch Adrian take off to Korea. So I just stayed here and thought maybe I could play catch-up and instead my agenda just splattered all over my face. Anyways enough treating myself like a punching bag. My next great big concern is how the hell do I follow up with all this preparation of getting a job as a teacher? It's just so overwhelming and mind-blowing. And we have to send reference assessments to our references and have them mail it to human resources. How time consuming that must be

No comments:

Post a Comment