Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Teacherzzzz & Puddings

I'm in Austin posting this from one of my favorite coffee places! It feels so great to finally be back here that I actually had trouble accepting the fact that I touchdown here yesterday after two long months. I know two months is nothing but it took years off my life living in a place like the Rio Grande Valley while being separated from this exuberant city. And now that I'm finally here I'm already starting to grow despondent over leaving late next week. I probably wudda felt this way about atx no matter where I lived......well.....okay maybe not had I lived in Atlanta, San Francisco, the Big Apple, or LA. Okay wait I probably wudda been heartsick missing Austin while living in an expensive, overwhelming place like New York City. And I know that would only make me miss Austin even more. Wouldn't that be wonderful, I should just look for a job in NYC then. Anything to make me crave for atx even more.

Anywayzzz I officially completed my first day of training and had I been completely awake without an ounce of sleep deprivation I'm sure I wudda enjoyed it a lot more than I did. I guess nows the time to hocus focus(I love saying that!). Although I'm beginning to have second thoughts about teaching after today's experience. I'm sure I'll have a fabulous experience working in a middle school but the pay is all scraps. Perhaps I could work my ass off landing a job as a teacher and then after six months I could start looking for work in the industry, my primary preference, in order to attempt paying for grad school whenever I enroll. More on this subject and personal dilemma later.

Alright so let's descend down to the good stuff: Pudding....mmmm mmm sweet! Although I adore chocolate puddings I'll have to say that I'm more of a vanilla pudding person. And I happen to be more in favor of vanilla because....it's just tastier and good for the tongue. As for chocolate puddings I dig it but YUUUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!! And then there is banana bamboo pudding which is HOT!! There's also curry pudding which is the worst of the all. Think about it curry is all spices and spices and pudding do not blend - WARNING!!! Then you have chile pudding which is also terrible as chile is considered a semi-spice. But man oh man it is delicuoso no doubt about that!!! I fuckin love it. Now for those of you who are clueless about as to what I was talking about the answer is at the end of this post.

So something interesting happened yesterday. I made a stopover at the Rivercenter Mall and out of the blue I catch sight of this dark orange Texas cap with a dotted like pattern. My first impression was WHOA!!! So I do the impulsive and I buy the cap. The problem was that a few minutes later after trying it on I realize it doesn't fit! That's right apparently I star as the dumbass in this one as your supposed to try the cap on before buying it. So luckily I go back to the souvenir shop from where I purchased the cap and replace it with any other one. Turns out the bigger sizes of the original cap I purchased were gone so....I settled for another cap of my choice. After having to go through this I've realized something: Why the fuck don't the list the circumference of the cap on a tag or something so this way folks who don't have the brains of trying it on first will know as to whether it'll fit them or not. Cuz nobody tries on caps they just assume their head size is correct size for it. Shirts, jeans, and shorts are experimented with in dressing rooms and so can caps but I truly believe that that may not happen cuz when you see a cap you just go gaga all over it naturally and run like the wind to the check out counters. Anyway that's just my perception of how things should be cuz they just do not list the one-half areas or cirumferences of the cap on a tag.

Answer: YSSUP

No comments:

Post a Comment