Saturday, August 15, 2009

intraverting extraversion and extraverting intraversion

I strongly believe that I'm extraverted to the 90th degree but others may probably disagree. What I do know is that I have a profound interest in being outgoing but somehow it just can't fit in my personality. I'm loaded with hardcore peoples skills and there is a difference between the outgoing and those with superior peoples skills you know. For instance, at the training this past week I was genuinely interested in getting to know others but somehow that never happpend cuz I was always preoccupied about my own shit. I mean I succeeded in at least talking to a few people but I wasn't one of those who'd mingle with my neighbor or get my ass of of my chair to talk to others closest to me. For me, outgoing has become so important that I've been researching articles on how to become more outgoing. All I know is that I'll have to start making significant progress within one year. One advantage of being outgoing is that you're able to snag more dates while also having more fun. But the biggest benefit for me would be learning to be more entrepreneurial; you know extracting info from people cuz lets face it it is the most efficient way of learning new things. Books and the internet can only take you so far. People may perceive me as an intravert but you something I just do not give a fuck cuz I know in my heart that I'm extraverted and every personality test that I've taken has says so and I was being truthful as possible when answering the questions by the way.

Alright so I got a couple of lame brownie jokes here:
How do Indians write and pronounce the coffee place coffezone, give up, as Kaphizone hahahahahahaha.
Where do most of the Indians reside in the US? Give up, Brownsville, Texas hahahahahaha
How do

No comments:

Post a Comment