Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010 folks!!

You know I just remembered an interesting flashback. It was a few years ago on Halloween I was traveling on the E-bus back to my crib after running around sixth street checking out the costumes, and a these group of people assign names to everyone on the bus and the ironic part of it all was that I was named Michael only because I was all by myself. And during this time I was actually in conflict with my roommate and best friend at the time whose name was also Michael. Weird!

As for my New Years Resolution I've decided that I'll start working out more you know get beefed up till I become a magnet for the ladies. The best resolution ever for the silent ladies man I'd say. I wanna be the guy who brings sexyback for 2010. It's been about four fuckin years and I desire to break Justin Timberlake's record. It would be an honor for me the day I make my grand entrance into a party and each and every single lady becomes magnetized to my body. Yeah that'll be the day. My other New Years Res. include getting a job, and oh yeah I skipped my number one goal: becoming more outgoing, and my number zero goal haha: extra bowls of strawberry pudding each day :D

Bought a pair of Santa Boxers yesterday from Walmart. Cost me like $3.25 and I've already grown attached to them. Best purchasing decision ever in like months. I guess you could consider it a late Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment