Sunday, January 17, 2010

The new teacher is about to ball it up!

Finally! Bout damn time! Gonna start teaching tomorrow. My first math class ever. Booyah! I'm really looking forward to the experience and also looking forward to meeting some of the wonderful staff that's on board. Although I'd rather be doing this in Austin it's all good I guess. I'm still hoping I move back there by June. I miss it so much that everytime I think about I become depressed. Anyhoo the John Mayer concert is on March 8th and sadly Spring Break doesn't fall around that time. Meaning I'll have to take two days off just to catch it. Phooey! I'm kinda nervous about tomorrow cuz I have no idea as to the type of kids I'll have. Guess it's just a natural process to just be plain nervous on the first day of anything new. Don't know how long I'll be teaching math but I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Truth is math teacher doesn't fit my personality so I may branch out of it later on and I dunno maybe pursue consulting or the business side of education. Well better hit the hay. Gotta get up at 6am tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment