Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm a meatballer. Holla!

Subway won the spot as my prime addiction once again these past few days. Let's see I swung by like four times and each time I visited I had the meatball marinara! It's a classic fo sho. When Ms. Marinara meets Mr. Chipotle Southwest you have a deadly combination. Whoaaaaaa! Yeah I've always been a huge fan of meatballs it all goes back to my college days when I'd cook spaghetti with meatballs like everyday for supper. And you know I was thinking why doesn't my neighbor introduce her unique meatball sauce to Subway headquarters. I'm sure they'd be more than thrilled to replace their existing meatball sauce with it. It had some sort of cranberry sauce added to it I believe giving it a wholesome taste; The best meatball sauce I've tried to date! Duhhhhhh When do you use a semicolon again?

My curiousity has finally peaked about the anatomy of an outgoing person. How is such a person able to make friends with ease while sucking up to the risk factors associated with it. Powerful shit! Need to remain in the exploratory phase here. It's just that I have this desire to be outgoing but all that extreme shyness of mine is debilitates me!

No comments:

Post a Comment