Monday, May 25, 2009

The economy is a bigger pain in the ass than you think

So I visit my local 7/11 store this morning to buy breakfast and as I walk up to the checkout counter I noticed a middle-aged habeeb for the first time. He seemed like one of those imported brainiac software engineers and perhaps he applied at the convenient store after the gruesome layoff. Just like how many prodiguous asian guys are trapped working at the video store or even worse, as a janitor! Such an insult to ethnicities of such stature. Cuz you see it's the indians and asians that contribute to the mass output in technology. Without them America probably wouldn't be able to master anything past a typewriter! Honestly, I wonder what the psycology is behind such people being forced to take pay cuts or accepting dead-end jobs. Looks like all of the interstate highways leading towards Dallas will be swamped with angry Americans demanding justice by beating the shit outta Bush and his flimsy ego for how he left the economy in shambles! I'd love my share of this brutality as well.
You know I'm still wondering why the best friend of the girl of my dreams graduated with me day before yesterday. When they applauded her receiving her diploma on stage I shudda turned in the direction of the clapping but somehow I was tangled up in the after shock of actually hearing her name yelled out. I did turn eventually only to see a bombshell who resembled that girl of my dreams though I'm doubtful as to whether the power of my contacts was high enough. She was sitting there next to two other older people dressed in white and she may have dyed her hair brunette? Uhhhh...I'm not too sure maybe she wasn't present and that was somebody else. Anyway once I showed up outside after the ceremony searching for my folks I was hoping I'd stumble into the best friend and that I did she passed right by me with her parents but there no sign of the girl I've had a huge crush on for months. I'm wondering now if I shudda followed her or something maybe she would've appeared to pass on her congratulatory message to her or something. It's so difficult when you fall for someone that you've met only once in your life and there is this distance between the two of you only because you both don't have any mutual friends........OKKKK, so was this really something worth publicizing. I'm sure a lot of you jackasses that read this will be laughing your quirky asses off! But you know something this had to come out because this was such an unexpected phenomenom, her best friend graduating and passing right by me outside when I least expected it! But did I miss seeing what I really wanted to see? That's what I'll always wonder and since there is such a long distance between us I really don't know if we'll bump into eachother again and if I'll get the lifetime opportunity of giving her the Red Rose for realz!

No comments:

Post a Comment