Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just having something is never enough

Or at least I feel that way, I want so much I mean so so much and what is it that I want so much? Yes this is a rhetorical question because honestly I really don't know. So why whine is the next rhetorical question I pose. What's really making me so sentimental right now is the fact that I'll be leaving Austin in less than 24 hours. Hopefully not for good however. This city is so so magical that not even the traffic or the tanking economy can make you care less about it. I'm always gonna have a slice of Austin with me wherever I go. It's like a beautiful lady that swings her soft, beautiful hair back. And she sings! And to kick off my departure party we'll be celebrating on sixth street and boy will I start to become despondent. And yes I may make a scene getting all teary eyed going WAAA WAAA WAAA. And if I have happen to bump into hot chick I may start to call her Austin in my drunken state. Or maybe I'd wait till after we got laid to call her Austin. You know that's while she leaves my apartment half naked I'd be all "See ya later Austin" cuz that would be my last good memory in this city. I really hope I can settle here someday Austin has everything. And the best part is that it's cheap! Cali was my always my first love when it came to living but you know there is the high cost of living to take into account. Although I'd howl like a wolf as soon as I get a hold of the babes over there. Yessa! But man I just can't stand leaving Austin this colorful city must be explored again sometime in the future. I have been to so many places here while skipping out on so many. That's Austin for ya I guess, everything this city has to offer whether its a five-star restaurant, museum, park, or club has to be checked out once. So long Austin. You'll always be with me. It doesn't matter where I end up because if I don't have lodging when I visit Austin I'll be ripping myself off by slumberin at a hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment