Thursday, May 21, 2009

The shiny apple store

So I get outta my car with pure excitement on my face and as I make my entrance into Nordstrom I slid my hands into my pockets while whistling Put On A Happy Face. I greet the piano player, make my way up the escalators, enter the mall and there it is glimmering in 150 Voltage light, so powerful that it blinded my eyes for a second and then restored my vision to full capacity. It was like being seated in a 3D theatre being blown away by the resolution of the light and the magnitude of the ultrasound. Yes folks that's how beautiful the apple store looked from far away. So then I ran ran like the wind go inside and approach one of the merchants impulsively wanting to purchase an Ipod touch. I couldn't even blink when buying it, and was salivating like a dog. As the tiny gadget leaped into my palm it shined gold. I vowed that I'd never wash my right hand again!
The next time there's ever pure excitement on my face it'll probably be after I land a job with either the Apple company or the Apple Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment