Sunday, May 24, 2009

George "Mamarama" Castanza

I feel like George Castanza at times whenever I'm with my parents, the more good looking version that is. And for a temporary period of time I'll have to be shacking it up with my parents while joining the ranks of the unemployed on account of my broke ass. What sucks though is that I won't have friends like Seinfeld, Elaine, or Kramer orbiting around me. I'll have to pull off a big apple for that one! I'm really starting feel dejected right now leaving Austin and all this week. Moving kills but I'll have to get a move on with it soon either this evening or when I make a return trip to atx so I can pack all of the remaining items. I still have to ship the modem back to my internet provider so don't know when that'll take place. But my heart will always be in Austin no matter where I may reside. It's such a hearthrob city I mean think about, the cost of living is cheap, it's the Live music capital of Texas, sixth street is a bang, the ladies are so so fly, the parks and the scenery in general are breathtaking, and last but not least fine dining is number one in the city of Austin. I'm already dreading the move back to deep south Texas. I know I'll be bored to death at times but still me thinks its best that I tie myself to the chain dragging humungous stones through the floor sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment