Friday, May 22, 2009

life-itis

All of the dilemmas that you face daily, such as whether I should throw the trash first, whether I should go digital on that idiot box, whether I should buy a giant crate full of Sara Lee Cheesecakes delivered by UPS, whether I should go luncheon with Tony Parker, or whether I'll finally have the opportunity of rockin the casbah. But hey, its nuttin but a phase that's all. And the next I dunno how many months will be fumed with "Oh my gosh I have to fix that dent in my resume", or "would a red tie or a blue tie match with a green shirt.....and why the hell would I wear a green shirt and if so why would red and blue be considered matching colors" Well this is where the real fun begins folks: Learning and gaining through hardships.
So it looks like I'll be walking like a retard towards the commencement ceremony with a cap and gown. I'll prolly have to take off like an hour early in order to get there one hour before commencement kicks off. Phooey. I wish I could just sleep in till like 11 and then use my super duper telekinetic powers in order to transport myself there. That's if I had any. Damn moviez! They spoil your brains! And so does that idiot box! All the more reason why I should not go digital on it! Besides I fuckin love my ipod touch I get all of the idiot box I want in it!
Alright so who's leading the way in basketball? Obviously we won't be seeing a repeat episode from the defending champs so shove them aside, and let's pave the way for a new team. Could Dwight Howard finally prove that he really is Superman despite his offensive inadequacies or will Lebron James steal the cape from him for his own personal glory? Could Kobe help the Lakers to a championship part deux while receiving his fourth ring? All I can say at this point is that it's going to be a tight race to the championship from both conferences. These games are always so close so the way I see it even the lower ranked teams during the playoffs could have a chance of making it to Finals. For now we all will have to keep a close eye. It seems like the Lakers will have the upper hand in ousting the Nuggets than vice versa. And as for the Magic/Cavs series, the similarites are that both teams are astounding defensively while also maintaining good chemistry. The flip side, however, is that the Magic are a far better 3-point shooting team while the Cavs protagoinist TADADADAA King James has more offensive power than the Magic protagonist Dwight. So far it's both a one point game for each and the outlook for the next five games looks to be in favor of either team and yes I say five because I truly believe that this will be a bloody seven game series. And even if the Cavs come out doing the Second Coming march at the end of Game 7 there'll be a challenging road full of speed bumps and possibly even nails ahead of them when they face NBA's top seed.
And looks like we all learnt a lesson today: And that is to be careful who you trust. I really hope Rip Hamilton gets to prosecute his worst half Josh Nochimson for the fraud that he has committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment